O NEBOSH "International Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health"
1. NEBOSH Award.
2. International General Certificate "IGC".
3. NEBOSH International Diploma. (Using accreditation license of one of our partners)
4. NEBOSH International Technical Oil and Gas.
O IOSH "Institution of Occupation Health & Safety"
1. IOSH Managing Safely.
2. IOSH Managing Safely in Construction.
3. IOSH Supervisors Safely.
O IEMA "International Associate Certificate through our UK partner license
O CIEH "Charted Institute of Environmental Health"
1. CIEH Level 2 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work
2. CIEH-Level-3-Award-in-HACCP-for-Food- Manufacturing
3. CIEH Level 2 Award in the Principles of COSHH
1. HABC Level 1 Award in fire Safety Awareness (QCF)
2. HABC Level 1 Award in principles of Health and Safety in the Workplace (QCF)
3. HABC Level 2 Award in Fire Safety (QCF)
4. HABC Level 2 Award in Food Safety for Manufacturing (QCF)
5. HABC Level 2 Award in Risk Assessment (QCF)
6. HABC Level 2 Award in Safe Moving and Handling (QCF)
7. HABC Level 2 Award in the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (QCF)
8. HABC Level 3 Award in Food Safety Supervision for Manufacturing (QCF)
9. HABC Level 3 Award in Risk Assessment (QCF)
10. Level 2 Award in HACCP for Manufacturing
11. Level 3 Award in Effective Auditing and Inspection Skill
12. First Aid at Work
O IBOEHS "International Board of Environmental Health and Safety"
1. RSM (Registered Safety Manager®
2. RSO (Registered Safety Officer®)
3. RSP (Registered Safety Professional®)
4. RES (Registered Ergonomic Specialist®)
5. Rigging Operator – Certified Crane Hand Signaler Card
O IADC "International Association Of Drilling Contractors"
1. Rig Pass – Fire Fighter 1, 2 Levels
Some of the topics covered in the HSE Rig Pass Class: Over 30 topics – each designed to keep you safe.
ï‚§ï€ Principles of Safety
ï‚§ï€ Personal Conduct
ï‚§ï€ Fire Safety
ï‚§ï€ Hazard Recognition
ï‚§ï€ Personal Protective Equipment
ï‚§ï€ Environmental Awareness
ï‚§ï€ Adverse Weather
ï‚§ï€ OSHA General Industries
ï‚§ï€ OSHA Construction General
O NASP "The National Association of Safety Professional"
ï‚§ï€ NASP Diploma.
O RAMSP "Reliability, Availability, Maintainability and Safety Professional
O RAMSP "Reliability, Availability, Maintainability and Safety Professional"
ï‚§ï€ Advanced Process Risk assessment
ï‚§ï€ Advanced Safety Systems.
1. Professional security officer
2. Security Patrolling, Carrying out searches, and Report writing skills
3. Securing vital installations against explosives and sabotage
4. Professional security shift leader program
5. Basic principles of security job
1. Certified Fire Inspector
2. Certified Fire Protection SP
3. Fire Fighting
1. Accident and Incident Investigation
2. Risk Assessment
3. Confined Space entry
4. Manual Handling
5. Emergency response & crisis management
7. Defensive Driving